The permanent aphrometer monitors the pressure evolution during the second fermentation.
It is fixed, during the drawing, on the neck of the non-capping bottle.
The aphrometer will therefore remain on the neck of the bottle during the entire foaming process.
Our permanent aphrometer allows you to measure the evolution of the pressure during the second fermentation.
For installation, it is sufficient to fix it when drawing at the neck of a non-capped bottle. It will remain attached at the level of the collar throughout the foaming.
Adaptable aphrometer for:
- Special bottles on request.
- Stainless steel pressure gauge: (0/10) Bar.
- Reliable and robust mechanism.
- Stainless steel pressure gauge.
- Designed and manufactured in France.
- Customizable aphrometer. NB: Do not shock, do not drop.