For a constant quality and taste of all kinds of carbonated drinks, the critical parameter is the CO2 (carbon dioxide) content in the liquid.
Our CO2 measuring device is a standard equipment and widely used in breweries and in the non-alcoholic beverage industry for frequent measuring of the CO2 content during production.
Allows a fast and accurate determination of the CO2 content in beer and carbonated drinks after drilling.
- Pressure units: Bar / MPa (dual graduation)
- Temperature units: °C
- Measuring range: 0 – 6 Bar
- Resolution: 0.1 Bar / 0.01 Bar
- Temperature: 0 – 50 °c
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Sample height range: 50 mm – 330 mm
- Bottle diameter: maximum 90 mm
- Dimension: 140 (L) x 200 (W) x 430 (H) mm
- Net weight: 2 kg