PBBT-2 PET Bottle Burst Tester for keg is a specialized test equipment for testing the internal pressure resistance of PET kegs. It’s designed in accordance with the three general using test methods which are commonly used for PET containers. Users can choose the test method basing on their in-house requirement. The PBBT-2 is capable to test the capacity of resilience under certain pressure or the rupture test of the PET kegs.
Through the reproduction of the pressurization, the process has been linearized and it increases to the predetermined point or the point of bursting.
After selecting the test program, the cycle will start automatically depending on the settings. The touch screen displays the pressure value in real time and record the maximum pressure and burst pressure.
Optional part water recycling system could provide way of saving water and avoiding the unsteady pressure of tap water which may influence a normal test.
Additional booster could be chosen. It may help the PBBT-2 free of high pressure source.
- Standard equipment forthe PET keg industry.
- 3general test methods are available
- PLCintegrated & Touch screen control
- Automaticclamping and filling system
- Can store 10 operators and 30 products
- User defines the product lot number and sequence number
- Displaycurves of pressure and volume expansion during the test
- Monitors and recordsthe temperature of the water during the test
- Applicableto 20 L kegs (consult AT2E for bigger size)
- Stainless steel design ensures the durability of tester
- RS232Cdata output: connected to either printer or software
- Integrated calibration function
- Measuring range: 0 – 20 bar
- Resolution:1 bar
- Pressure Unit: bar, psi
- Samplerange: Up to 20 L kegs (larger by order)
- Expansionin volume: Up to 35 L
- Power supply:AC 220V (AC 110 V optional)
- Pressurerequired: ≥1.5 bar water / 20 bar air source
- Temperature range: 0 to 50 °C
- Temperature unit: °C, °F
- Rear Panel: RS232 serial output
- Language: English / French / Spanish / Portuguese / Polish / Chinese
- Dimensions:1075 (L) × 1050 (W) × 1310 (H) mm
- Net weight: 350 kg
- Water recycling system
- Additional booster
- Mini printer
- Calibration pack (including high accuracy pressure gauge for pressure calibration / calibration graduated flask / spacer)
- “QualiBurst” Data management Software
Fill ramp mode:
Under this mode, the PET kegs are pressurized rapidly to the initially preset pressure and maintained for a given time (for example 13 seconds). Then continue to increase the pressure with a speed like 0.7 bar/s (speed is settable) until the outbreak of the bottle or reaching the max pressure or volume. Preset parameter includes: initial pressure, Hold time and ramp speed.
Under this mode, PET keg will be pressurized rapidly to the initially preset pressure and maintained for a predefined period. Preset parameter includes: initial pressure, Hold time and Expansion limit.
Under this mode, user is able to create the pressure curve to meet the particular conditions of control. Users can define the pressure curve by steps, after the adjustment is made, the corresponding curve will