STS-1 has been studied and developed to be able to test the opening and closing force of swing top stopper on bottles.
The STS-1 includes two accurate dynamometer testers and semi-automatic cycle.
Testing position is adjustable. And it’s been designed for testing different height of bottles.
- Easy to use
- High repeatability in testing
- Built-in dynamometer with software
Step to perform test:
- Install the bottleinto the clamp and adjust the swing top stopper position to make it right against the testing heads of both dynamometer, then tighten the clamp.
- Adjust the dynamometer position according to the swing top stopper.
- Move the pneumatic valve of opening force testing to testing position and the pull system will test at a stable speed and dynamometer will measure the force. Return the dynamometer to its initial position, then move the pneumatic valve back to standby position when test is done.
- Move the pneumatic valve of closing force testing to testing position and the compress system will test at a stable speed and dynamometer will measure the force. Return the dynamometer to its initial position, then move the pneumatic valve back to standby position when test is done.
- Range: 0-50/ 0-100 / 0-200 N (Please specify when ordering)
- Measure tensile & compressive strain
- Digital display and reversible
- Programming menu.
- Measurement Mode Continuous / Peak / PC Link
- Recalibration of the zero touch
- Accuracy: 0.01 N (0-50N) / 0.05 N (0-100N) / 0.1N (0-200N)
- Display threshold (limit)
- Choice of unit: kgf. / Lbf / N
- Integrated battery with charge
- Data will be transferred to the software with curve
Machanical specifications :
- Air supply : 0 – 6 bar
- Dimensions:700 x 350 x 650 mm
- Net weight:21 KG