The “AMTG-2” is a portable feeler gauge. It is used to measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials, such as plastic, glass, ceramic, aluminum, titanium, copper etc… The accuracy of the measurement is not affected by the shape of the samples.
It’s designed by basing on the method of the Hall Effect. Simple and rapid measure as below:
- Place the steel ball on one side of the sample and the probe on the opposite side
- Move the sample and let the probe to be the tested position
- The steel ball will be drawn by the probe automatically
- The Hall Effect sensor on the probe measures the distance between the probe tip and the steel ball
- Non-destructive measure
- High resolution 7” touching screen
- Dynamic display: measuring value / graph / date / hour / battery life
- Full aluminum frame
- Fast and accurate measurementof the thickness
- Achieving accurate thickness measurementin corners,small radius and some irregular shape.
- Displayreal-time measurement value
- and Min. mode: Automatic captureofthe maximum or minimum value
- Value difference function: Display the value difference between preset value and actual measured value
- “CYCLE” function: Record the Max, Min, Average value & Graph during a predefined time. “Delayed start & Auto-stop” function frees the hands of operator and it’s convenient for large-size sample measuring.
- Alarm function: Programmable, warns the high or low preset value by sound or visual indication
- Password function enables the safety of the calibration data and measuring data.
- Can store 9999 measurement data
- Measure mode: Normal / High accuracy
- Display mode: Real-time / Minimum or Maximum
- Resolution: 0.01mmor001 mm(0.001″ or 0.0001″)
- Display:TFT screendisplays thereal time reading, minimum reading, alarm status and data info
- Calibration:Multi-point calibration (up to 13 points)
- Power : DC 8.4V
- Battery:Rechargeablelithium battery. Full loaded working time without charging is approx 2-3 hours.
- Units:mm / Inch
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 210 x 150 x 65 mm
- Net weight:2 kg (Package weight: 5 kg)
- Measure range and accuracy (Custom made for range 0-8 mm)
Steel Ball Dia.
Thickness upper limit
- Standard probe with cable and stand
- Using manual
- Steel balls* and supports
- Foot switch
- Portable case
- Calibration blocks*
* Steel balls included: 1.59 / 3.18 / 4.76 mm
* Calibration blocks included: 0.23 / 0.5 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 mm (Custom-made thickness of block is available)
- “QualiMesure” Software