For PET bottles – Simulating filling process
PBBT-PET Bottle Burst Tester is specialized test equipment for testing the PET bottles. It’s designed in accordance with the three international test methods which are commonly used. Users can choose the test method basing on their requirement. The PBBT-ECO is capable to test the capacity of resilience under certain pressure or the rupture test of the PET bottle.
Through the reproduction of the pressurization, the process has been linearized and it increases to the predetermined point or the point of bursting.
On PBBT-ECO the pressurizing process has been simplified by manual valve and analog displays.
Additional booster could be chosen. It may help the PBBT-ECO free of high pressure source.
- Standard equipment for the PET bottle industry.
- international test methods are available
- Automatic clamping and filling system
- Applicable to 5 L bottle (consult us for bigger size)
- Stainless steel design ensures the durability of tester
Fill ramp mode:
The filling ramp mode is designed to simulate the situation of filling lines of PET bottles. Under this mode, the PET bottles are pressurized rapidly to the initially preset pressure and maintained for a given time (for example 13 seconds). Then continue to increase the pressure with a speed of 0.1 bar/s until the outbreak of the bottle or reaching the max pressure or volume. Preset parameter includes: initial screening pressure, maximum pressure, and expansion of volume limit.
Under this mode, PET bottle will be pressurized rapidly to the initially preset pressure and maintained for a predefined period.
Under this mode, user is able to create the pressure curve to meet the particular conditions of control. Users can define the pressure curve by steps, after the adjustment is made, the corresponding curve will be displayed on the user interface.
- Measuring range: 0 – 20 bar
- Resolution: 0.2 bar
- Sample range: Up to 3 L bottle
- Expansion in volume: Up to 2 L
- Pressure required: 3 bar water / 20 bar air source
- Temperaturerange: 0 to 50 °C
- Dimension: 725x512x925mm (L x P x H)
- Weight: 60 kg
- Additional booster
- Compatible clamping system
- Calibration pack (including high accuracy pressure gauge for pressure calibration / calibration graduated flask / spacer)