GBBT-AUTO Automated Glass Bottle Burst Tester is a full-automatic instrument for testing the internal pressure resistance of glass containers. The GBBT-AUTO adopts full automated controlling system, no operator is required during the test process, and the test data will be sent to the data acquisition system automatically, making the test procedure easier and more efficient.
Designed for easy operation and maintenance, comply with the testing standard of ISO 7458:2004.
The pressure test of containers is made up to a predefined pressure point (pass test) or until destruction or reaches the maximum test pressure. Pressure ramping rate customizable makes it more flexible towards different test requirements. Different cycle settings, up to 16 pre-stored cycles, users can select the corresponding cycle rapidly according to different products without modifying the settings. It is able to set up to 4 steps for the tests.
As a standard quality control instrument for the glass container industry, it offers an important technical reference to the manufacturers for maintaining or improving the product quality and performance.
- Autotesting, unattended process, cost effective and more efficient.
- Results auto send to software or data acquisition system,more accurate and reliable
- PLC integrated, using by touch screen, simple and intuitive
- Different cycle settings, up to 16 pre-stored cycles. It is able to set up to 4 steps (4 pressure level and holding time, the pressure level and holding time is customizable), more flexible towards different test requirements.
- Pre-stored cycles, easy selection and convenient
- Linear pressurization
- Can store 10 operators and 30 products
- User defines the product lot number and sequence number
- Reviews the real-time testing curve
- Stainless steel design ensures the durability of tester
- Advanced safety door design, ensures the safety of operator
- Overload protection
- Measuring range: 0-60bar
- Resolution: 0.1 bar
- Power: 220 V / 50Hz
- Power dissipation: 1000 VA
- Air supply: 6~8 bar
- Water supply: Tap water, ≥1.5 bar
- Sample range: Max capacity: 3.5 L
Finish Dimension: Inner dimension: 15 mm,
Outer diameter: 32 mm
Neck dimensions: 25-33 mm
PLEASE CONSULT AT2E FOR OTHER RANGES
- Data output: Standard serial port, connect PC or AT2E specified mini-printer
- Dimensions: 1020 x 800 x 1250 mm (Tester only, conveying system should be subject to actual situation)
- Net weight: 230 kg (Tester only, conveying system should be subject to actual situation)