The AT2E CEBT-1 Can and End Buckle Tester was designed for testing the pressure resistance performance of the can dome and ends, it can also perform the missile test for ends.
Full automated design, just press the start button after the sample was placed, then the test process will be accomplished automatically and results to be shown on screen.
Optimum designs, no need to change the clamps when testing the necked-in cans and straight-wall cans. User-friendly operation interface, makes it simpler in operation and maintenance.
- Optimum designs, simple in operation
- PLC integrated & Touch screen control
- Easy sample installation
- No need to change clamps for necked-in cans and straight-wall cans
- Pressurization speedadjustable, able to set different target pressure by steps
- Built-in pneumatic amplifier, able to increase the inlet pressure by 1 or 2 times.
- Stainless steel frame, strong and durable
- Overloaded protection and various safety designs
- Test result displays directly on screen. Able to review previous test results, auto calculate the average, maximum and minimum value.
- RS232C data output
- With calibration interface
- Sample: Beverage can, can ends
- Measure range: 0-9 bar (0.9 Mpa)
- Resolution: 0.01 bar
- Dataoutput: RS232C
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- Air supply: 5 – 8 bar
- Dimensions: 750 x 450 x 950 mm
- Weight: 90kg