Strength pull off cap tester
- Easy to use
- High repeatability in testing
- Built-in dynamometer with software
- Range: 50 / 200 / 1000 N (Please specify when ordering)
- Measure tensile & compressive strain
- Digital display and reversible
- Programming menu.
- Measurement Mode Continuous / Peak / PC Link
- Recalibration of the zero touch
- Accuracy: 0.05 N
- Display threshold (limit)
- Choice of unit: kgf. / Lbf / N
- Integrated battery with charge
- Data will be transferred to the software with curve
Machanical specifications :
- Dimensions: 500 x 250 x 600 mm
- Net weight: 15 KG
- Automatic version (POT-2) on request
- Install the hook on the cap ring and the wire into the lower position rail.
- Move the pneumatic valve to testing position and the pull system will test at a stable speed and dynamometer will measure the force.
- Change the wire from lower position to higher (this position is set at 45° but can be changed)
- Move the pneumatic valve to testing position and the pull system will test at a stable speed and dynamometer will measure the force
- Return the system to the initial position and start a new test.