The BTLT-1 is an instrument for testing the resistance to Top load effort on glass containers. It has been widely used by the glass container manufacturers and users. As a standard testing instrument for the glass container industry, it offers an important technical reference to the manufacturers for maintaining or improving the product quality and performance.
Designed for easy operation and maintenance, comply with the testing standard of ISO 8113:2004.
The top load test of containers is made up to a predefined pressure point (trial test) or until destruction.
- User defined test cycle (up to 4 steps of pressure and holding time) satisfies different test request
- PLC integrated & Touch screen control
- Easy operation
- Can store 10 operators and 30 products
- User define the product lot number and sequence number
- Reviews the real-time testing curve
- Custom-made inserts for different types of samples, easier for sample installation and more accurate on pressure point.
- Lifting platform height adjustable accordingly to samples
- Lifting platform speed adjustable
- AT2E Patented trash bin design, more safety for operating and easier for scrap cleaning
- Maximum top load pressure up to 2200 Kgf / 22000 N
- Stainless steel frame and aluminum parts, more sturdy and durable.
- Overload protection
- Advanced safe door design ensures the safety of operator during a test.
- RS232 output interface, can be connected to printer or data acquisition software
- Measure range: 0 – 22000 N
- Units: KN / Kgf
- Resolution: 1 N
- Power: 220 V, 50-60 Hz
- Dimension: 610 (L) x 450 (W) x 870 (H) mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- High accuracy calibration unit
- Data management software